- WE IMPLEMENT THE EGYPTIAN LAWS OF Consumer Protection. According to the Consumer Protection Act No. 67 of Article 8 of the year 2006.
- Refund is only accepted in the case of manufacturing defects only
- To be eligible for a return due to Manufacturing defects, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Items on Sale can only be replaced and not refunded.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.